In 2018, the Cernuschi museum celebrated its 120th anniversary. Its rich history has brought together nearly 12 000 Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Korean items. By coordinating the potential of its funds and taking advantage of the dynamics of its exhibitions, the museum can establish itself as a privileged place to discover the cultures of Asia-extreme, through artistic exchanges that unite China in Japan, to Korea and Vietnam, while remaining a reference point on the art and archeology of China.
At a time when Asian scenes are in full swing, the museum Cernuschi wants to propose an approach of the creators and the contemporary works nourished by the knowledge of their cultural context
The museographic and cultural project of the museum is an opportunity to associate a number of companies in a privileged way. Their participation in this project is an opportunity to demonstrate their interest in cultural exchanges as a basis for lasting economic relations.
The museographic project covers
- the overhaul of the presentation circuit of the permanent collections,
-the acquisition of old and contemporary works illustrating intra-Asian exchanges and enrichments, the setting up of new mediation tools.
The annual or multi-year commitment of a company within the SAMC on this project involves, beyond the traditional tax provisions, a certain number of counterparties offered or organized by the museum and SAMC.
The following list should be considered as a menu that can be enriched on a case by case basis.
- La presentation to the press museum acquisitions or improvements implemented through the patron during an event event
- Invitation quotas for private parties at the museum allowing the patron to invite collaborators, current or potential partners, business leaders and Asian politicians when they come to France
- For Asian corporate sponsors, the possibility of organizing met with their French counterparts, personalities from the political and economic world.
- Help with Asian media mobilizations during their presence at the Museum to relay information in Asia
- Un gala dinner reserved for patrons and their guests, during which will be presented recent works acquired and the progress of the museographic project.
- Organizing trips to Asia with a museum curator
- Some Give Way for each exhibition
- Copies of catalogs and products sold at exhibitions
- The presence of corporate logo patrone on the website of the Society of Friends of the Cernuschi Museum and on the information documents it publishes
- Connections and meetings organized between the heads of companies who wish and the visiting Asian artists or residents
- Invitation to all events and exhibitions organized by the museum
- Some private tours outside public opening hours
- Participation in the development of Asian training or cultural awareness programs for French expatriates
This sponsorship project proposed by the Society of Friends will make the Cernuschi Museum, a place of welcome and convergence for French and Asian companies wishing to establish, in a privileged setting, more personal relationships between partners who wish to know each other better.
For companies located in the United States King Baudouin Foundation
Contact: René Abate (firstname.lastname@example.org), President of the Society of Friends of the Cernuschi Museum
Maryvonne Deleau (email@example.com / Tel: + 33 (0) 6 82 95 65 18), General Secretary