An adopted work of art, a restored work of art
The works of art, especially the paintings on paper, are essentially fragile and often need to be restored before being shown to the public. The bronzes, whose patina is sometimes fouled by time, are cleaned to regain their natural shine. Lacquers also need to regain their original splendor. These necessary restorations over time are carried out with great care by specialists. The cost is variable depending on the deterioration observed. It can range from a few hundred euros to a few thousand. The adoption is of variable duration going from 5 to 10 years. It is not final and can also be transferred from one work to another.
Restoration of 10 studies
of the painter Pu Quan
Restoration of an album of Kunisada and Kuniyoshi prints
In exchange for your adoptive donation:
- You will benefit from tax advantages (of which you can carry the excess over the following 5 years, if the ceilings below are exceeded):
- - for individuals, deductibility (income tax) of 66% of the amounts paid, up to a limit of 20% of taxable income.
- - for businesses, tax deductibility of 60% of the amount of the donation (up to 2 million euros), up to a total limit of € 20 or 000 per thousand of annual turnover (excluding tax).
- Your name may appear on the Sponsorship page of this SAMC site (if you give us express authorization).
- You will be able to follow your adopted work, as it is restored, and discover the most significant stages (alongside the curator in charge and / or the restoration teams), until his return to the museum.