An adopted work of art, a restored work of art
Works, especially paintings on paper, are inherently fragile and often need to be restored before being shown to the public. The bronzes, the patina of which is sometimes soiled by time, are cleaned to regain their natural shine. Lacquers also need to regain their original splendor. These necessary restorations over time are carried out with great care by specialists. The cost varies depending on the deterioration observed. It can range from a few hundred euros to a few thousand. The adoption is of variable duration ranging from 5 to 10 years. It is not final and can also be transferred from one work to another.
Restoration of 10 studies
of the painter Pu Quan
Restoration of an album of prints by Kunisada and Kuniyoshi
In exchange for your donation as an adopter:
- You will benefit from tax advantages (the excess of which you can carry forward over the following 5 years, in the event that the limits below are exceeded):
- - for individuals, deductibility (income tax) of 66% of the sums paid, within the limit of 20% of taxable income.
- - for companies, tax deductibility of 60% of the amount of the donation (up to 2 million euros), up to a total limit of 20 € or 000 per thousand of annual turnover (excluding tax).
- Your name may appear on the Sponsorship page of this SAMC site (if you give us express authorization).
- You will be able to follow your adopted work, as it is restored, and discover the most significant stages (alongside the curator in charge and / or the restoration teams), until his return to the museum.